~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Monday, January 14, 2019

Another wonderful weekend

Well I am doing pretty good with the weight loss this week and pretty much staying on that wagon. I fell off today, Saturday, though. I have been good all week. Well except for the extra piece of Vegetarian pizza the other night. But I am almost 100% with my water, ok well 50% with my water, 75% today :-D and I am still on a downward slide on the scale so far this week. I bought this walking video. It is pretty cool. It has a 1 mile and a 2 mile routine on it. I do the one mile ok, gonna try to step up to the 2 mile the latter part of this week. At least it is something by way of exercise. Well it is technically Sunday and I have to be up in like 3 hours so I better go to bed.

No comments: