~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

2/14/07

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's weigh in is 224. It's Wednesday and I am back down to 224 even. This is way cool. I have to get back to drinking my water and doing some of that walking I was talking about.

I did about 10 mins of fighting with the dog (American Bull Dog) last night and I am sore today. He barks when he is outside so much my niece had to get a shock collar. And of course My great nephew and I got to wrestle with him to get it on and functioning. So I am a little sore from my battle. LOL I am the victor, but still sore. LOL I guess while I am still sore I will do a little walking today.

Well official weigh in is Friday and I told Bear that I would be below what I was 2 weeks ago, which was 220.4. So the challenge is on. Only bad thing is, the finances are sucky and salad is low. So lets see what happens.

Well til tomorrow or Friday, I am off

Love U all,

Sherri G AKA Shorty G

No comments: