~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Saturday, February 24, 2007

2.24.07

I thought I was the only one Pissed off at myself. LOL Bob is also. I did so well last month and this month has been a FIGHT every STEP of THE Way...... I was really pissed yesterday when I stepped on the scale and It said 222.4 I saw that Last month. I don't know why I am having so many problems getting back down to where I was last month, and down Further this month. Less than a week to go and I am still above where I was ending last month. So my 5 lbs a month are shot. Well in the real sense they r not, but in my mind I should be close to 215 now and I am still at 221.2 this morning. That SUCKS. Well I just don't know what to do anymore. About the time I think about exercising, I get sick or try to get sick. I don't understand my body sometimes. I think it has it in for me sometimes.

This was originally a comment to Bob, but I ranted so much I decided to post it here instead.

SO today's official weigh in is 221.2. One more week to go to get below 220.4

No comments: