~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Late post for Monday April 23, 2007

OK no loss here this week.

I have managed to gain all of this years weight back and some.

229.8 was yesterday's weigh in.


Well, Onward. Not sure what direction I am going anymore. Funds should be better in the next couple of months then I am getting a shipment of NS and get off this weight battle I have been in this past year.

This is mostly for the Mysterious "M". LOL Since I know who you are now.

See you on Sunday.

2 comments:

MoC said...

LOL. I hope it all works out for you ShareBear. You can do it, you have until next monday to post your weight so maybe you will have lost some of what you gained. Take care

Shorty Montes said...

Thank you for unblocking your blogg profile. LOL

You are right I have another week to try and do what I can.

I want to start a regement for getting all the way through the bibls in 3 months. I am already 2 days behind. LOL I will post what I was supposed to read and what I actually did real also on top of my weight posts.

The more accountability I have the better I am I think. Praying for understanding in all this reading. I have never actually been all the way through the bible yet. I read here and there but never totally read. Well there is a first for everything right?? LOL

Well gonna go for now. Will post again tomorrow.

Have a Blessed Night