~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Monthly Update............ LOL

OK "M" with the blocked profile (so I dont't know who you are),

LOL LOL

The weight loss has been jacked up lately, Up and Down, Up and Down.............. I feel like a YoYo. :)

Monday I was at 227.6 and Tuesday I was at 229.2. I am so frustrated with myself I cant stand it. I dont know what I am doing anymore.

SO I can only do what I know. Try to eat better, try to be more active and try to drink all the water I should (and not feel like I am floating away).

So those are my plans for this next week.

Now that I know someone is hanging around I will keep this one up to date at least weekly.

Have a great one, Mysterious "M" LOL

God Bless,

Shorty G

1 comment:

MoC said...

I understand the weight loss battle. I battle it everyday. What I started doing is trying to only eat when I am hungry. I figure it's the mechanism God put in me to let me know it's time to eat. Then I stop when I am not hungry any more. I just started it and have not gained anymore weight. So hopefully it will start coming offm soon. Take Care.