~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

End of the Month report.

Hey all,

I have not posted twice in one week in a long time. I am just so stoked today that I can't help myself. I got an end of the month weigh in. I wasn't sure I wanted to do it cause I haven't been able to eat really good this past couple of days. SO i figured I would cheat a little. If it was a good weigh in I would record it and if it wasn't I still had 3 more days til my regular Friday Post. Well .............. (drum roll please.......)....................... I weighed in this AM at 220.4. That is a 8.4 lb loss for the month. I think I made my 5 lb loss. LOL LOL LOL

Well now that I know I can do it. It is time to be Definitely Serious about this. I will never again see 221 in any way shape or form associated with me and a scale. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My Life Update. Someone told me last year around February, that tattooing would be addictive. Well I have done it again. Those of you that have followed my blog for a while, I wrote about my Sister that Passed Away. Well I got a rememberance tattoo for her. It is a flying Pig and is on my right thigh on the side.






I also got my tongue pierced. It was weird It didn't hurt half as bad as the first time I got it done.

Well that is about it. I will go for now and Post again on Friday or Saturday.

Love U All as Christ has Loved Me

Shorty G AKA Sherri G

No comments: