~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday January 18, 2007

Ok todays update. Weigh in day was today and it wasn't bad. I was sick all last week and when I weighed in last friday I was 221.8. On Monday I weighed again just to see how I did once I was able to eat again and I was 223.4. Weigh in today was 222.4 that is less than a 1 lb gain from last friday but a 1 lb loss from Monday. Not bad.

I have eaten as much salad as I possibly can. I could have done better, but finances and everything. You have to eat what is available sometimes.

Next weeks goals are increase water intake and walk (even if in house with a timer) 3 times at least 15 mins each day. More would be good but to get started again 15 mins is the goal.

Well gonna close for now,

Update again later next week.

No comments: