~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Monday, January 15, 2007

New Year ........ New Goals........... 2007

OK Not sure who is keeping track of this blog anymore. Last years goals sucked bad. I ended up gaining back ALL that I had lost plus a couple of extra pounds along with them. SO this years goals are easy and doable. A loss of 5 lbs a month and at least 1 inch all around is my goal. That would be a 60 lb loss and will put me at 168. Not sure about the inches. I weighed at the beginning of the year and I started at 228.8 So that is my yearly start weight.

I haven't posted pics in a while, so I am gonna take pics soon. Decided to do ones that actually show where I truly am at. Sports Bra and shorts. This link to the pics will be attached when I post them.

Last weeks weight was 221.6 that was a yearly loss of 7.6 lbs. almost 5 lbs for last week in itself. Even though I was sick and unable to eat 4 of those days. LOL So I am back to eating and gained 2 lbs over the weekend, but official weigh day isn't until Friday so I should be OK.

Well til Friday then.

Shorty G AKA Sherri G

No comments: