~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

How to recover from a kicker cold and still stay on track...........................

Ok this is officially day 3 of a kicker cold I have. It started coming on last week with the headaches, but now I sound like a swallowed a family of Bull Frogs. LOL people keep telling me Juices and Soups, but these are not on NS plan of action. Especially the Juice. I mean have you looked at the calories in one glass of the stuff. Needless to say I could drink a whole gallon and not think anything of it. LOL

Ok, so any suggestions from any one today?? Do I blow the progress I have made to get better, or does anyone know of another way and still stay good. I have been hungry so I have been eating. I am trying to make good choices though. Like last night I was hungry after dinner so I made some Cream Of Wheat, it was warm and smooth, felt good on my throat, i have been drinking tea too. Ok well I am way open to any suggestions please.

Thanks in advance to any help out there.

Sherri G

6 comments:

Shorty Montes said...

Soulful, Thanks for the advice. I was taking a multivitamin and Ester-C but for some reason stopped when I started the dayquil. Duh!!! Ok back on those again. That is funny about the 9 day thing, cause I had the headache last week started feeling bad bad Friday, got real sick on Monday and this is Thursday and I seem to be getting a little better. LOL So maybe I only have a few more days of this mess.


Doinitforme, I am trying the water, water, water thing but not working very well. Just don't feel like drinking. Today seems a little easier though almost a half a quart down already. I am truly shooting for my whole 2 quarts today. I haven't made it all week. I know, I am bad.

Thanks for all the help you 2. FlashBack Friday is tomorrow, Come on by I should have post done by midafternoon. Not gonna be a Sunday night for Friday again like last week. LOL

Have a good one
Sherri G

Anonymous said...

Zicam....is wonderful and works well a far as relief :)

Shorty Montes said...

Thanks anonymous. I am on the getting better side now. You have me puzzled as to who you are. LOL Well thanks for stopping by.

Sherri G

Shorty Montes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey Lady said...

I use ZiCam and find it to work great...I agree with everyone...drink lots of water. I sometime will drink chicken bouillion...I know it's chocked full of sodium but it really helps a sore throat....hope you feel better real soon!!! Sue

Danielle said...

Hey!
How come you and I are PMSing and have a bad cold in the same week? What are the odds?? Ha! It's way too hard to stay on track when you feel like crap!
Hope you feel better!
Danielle