~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Ok update of Update from Yesterday/ Last night

Well Last night I went to the airport to pick up a friend I met online. We have been talking for almost 3 months now and he's finally coming. So I thought. Well He was supposed to call me from Minneapolis when he got in and he didn't. I kept thinking he got tied up in customs and was rushing to catch his connector flight. So I went to the airport and no friend. I was disappointed at first and then when I talked to the woman at the ticket desk I got really pissed off. (sorry for those who don't hear me talk like that). I left there and feel sorry for my youngest daughter, cause I tend to speed a lot when I am mad. I came home and was fuming for a while. Then praying and asking why?? I never did get anything. Well I never heard from him all night (or all day). Well I sent an email that wasn't very nice . (no cussing but very hurt in it). I get a message from his brother around midnight. Saying he had problems with immigration in Austria. Things got messed up and he couldn't call or message me yet. That I should hear from him soon.

At 5:30 AM I get him on my messenger explaining all that happened. Was a BIG mess up with the agency he used to get the plane ticket. Had to call back to states to his boss and everything. The mess is going to take a few extra days to get straight. Bummer.

I really had to apologize to him for the harsh email. And he apologized for other things. We are cool now. He is still coming. And I definitely am not going to airport til he calls me from the states. LOL

Well thanks all for listening to me babble. Thought I would catch some people up on what was happening. I was getting questions about how things went.

Well blogg again tomorrow about how the day went.

Have Great Thanksgiving to ALL, & God Bless

Sherri G

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey Sherri,

Wow, I would have been really angry at him too so I don't blame you for getting upset. I hope that he is able to come visit you soon. Either way, enjoy your Thanksgiving! Remember...be good on that diet. :)

Shorty Montes said...

Hey Danielle,

Thanks for stopping by. He should be here within the week I hope. I sent him an Ecard apologizing again.LOL I am gonna eat tomorrow and watch portions. I have gotta be able to live in the world of food at some point in time. Especially around holidays. Plus this will let me know how well I can be for Christmas time. (Very Much need to make Onederland by the last weigh in of the year. No Onederland & you all get belly shots. And that doesn't make me feel real good right now.) Sort of a test persay (spelling). LOL Well thanks again for stopping by and Have a great Thanksgiving
Sherri G

Karon said...

Hey, Sherri! Keep your chin up, honey. If it's meant to happen, it will happen. Things sometimes are just out of our control. But you are in control of what you put into your body. I know you're going to make your Onederland goal. Keep at it, sweetie!

Shorty Montes said...

Hey Karon, Thanks for stopping by. Things are a little complicated with him right now, but will soon be ok and he is taking a long vacation here with me when he is done. I am glad about that. I know I will make Onederland also. I am not ready for belly shots thats why. LOL Well if I dont make it I won't be far off. Haven't weighed to find out how I did yesterday. But I dont think I did too bad. I did way over eat though. Mashed Potatoes, mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm. LOL Well I am at a friends place today. Will probably be home tonight and check out bloggs then. Hope u had a great ThanksGiving. Talk soon.

Sherri G

Hey Lady said...

Sherri~~ PLEASE PLEASE be careful with this guy...something doesn't sound right...but I don't always trust strangers! Just be real careful. Stick to your plan and it will come off...Keep us posted on your friend. Sue

Shorty Montes said...

Thanks Sue,

He is coming to me and Everything will be public at first. If it isn't right God will let me know. My discernment is pretty good that way. I am being careful. It's cool though. Thanks for your concern though.

Not sure how I did on ThanksGiving. I haven't stepped on a scale yet. Monday will SHOW soon enough.......LOL

Sherri G

Bob said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Sherri. And I too worry for you with this person. Please be careful.

Shorty Montes said...

Thanks Bob,
I am being very careful. We are talking online for now and will meet soon when he is done with all of his business.

I really appreciate all the friends and concern you all have. I will keep everyone updated.

Sherri G

Emily said...

How exciting! As everyone already said, do be careful. I wanna know what happened LOL! I hope he came you are having a great time. Update us! :)
Emily