~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Friday, November 04, 2005

Playing with Pics again...................

Ok I am playing again. I think I got how to do this now. Not sure about the word placement, But at least I got all the pictures in the same post. I knew it could be done. I guess I need to start reading everything again when I am learning things. I finally found it in the helps place.

Well sorry for the repeat and maybe I can fix that too.







Ok this is the Mid before pic. Weight 214.6 lbs on November 3, 2005



















I just cant stop laughing.......................




















OK ............ I think I have it under control.....................MAYBE??





















I have it under control now and it only took 24 shots to get this 1 good one.



Thanks for putting up with me everyone.

Sherri G

No comments: