~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I am VERY bad......................

I am VERY bad................... I have not blogged since Monday. It has been an interesting week. It is only Thursaday and I just wanted to Serverly HURT something today.
Ok I am better ................ Actually I talked things over with the one I wanted to Maime and things are ironed out.
On a very goofy note. I got s couple of full body pics........... Now here is the senerio.......... Late at night, Way after 10PM, Me and my neice trying to get a decent (just 1, am I asking for too much here) picture. LOL................... It took 24 shots to get the 4 I finally came out with. One is kind of a before pic of me (Blue shirt, rolls and all). I never really got a full body good pic before. and the other ones were just trying to get a good regular pic of me. I dont have many of those either. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay! You figured it out! Hope you have a great weekend!

Karon said...

Looking good, sweetie! Adding photos does take a little practice. I gave up and usually link mine through flickr or photobucket. I'm betting Bob knows how to do it though as he adds pics all the time. I want a good before/and 100 lbs lost pic side by side when I get there (four more lbs to go but SHHHHHH ... not official until Sunday). I really need to learn how to do that!

Have a GREAT day sweetie. It was great to be able to 'see' you!

Shorty Montes said...

To Danielle,
Thanks I hope this weekend is as good as the last one. Was nice & relaxing....... U dont even know how LONG it took me to get all these in the right order. Almost half an hour.


To Karon,
Yeah pics were the first interesting thing, then it was logging in at the right times to get them in the correct order. I did this through picasa2. That was the choice I think. I just May talk to Bob about he does his and gets them on all one blog. Well Have a great & Blessed Weekend.

Sherri G

Scarlett O'Hara said...

cool!!! now we gotta get you to add your little profile pic so you can have it when you leave comments..hehehe...i use to be a photograher...i can help you out with pics... :-)

Shorty Montes said...

Jannyanne, Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!! LOO It took my neice & I half an hour or more to get these done. This is out of 24 pics. LOL Well I was trying to get my pic just in my profile but that didn't work either. LOL I would much MUCH appreciate it if you could help me. Thank U, Thank U. LOL Just give me a buzz. Email me & I will give u my number.

Sherri G