~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Scarlet Challenge....................................An interesting Story from My Childhood

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. This one could prove to some VERY shocking.................

When I was a teen I was a typical rebellion. I used to smoke cigerettes & Weed. One of my older sisters also smoked weed. So one day we went to one of her friends place and was getting Loaded. A couple of hours later, maybe 3, I started feeling really weird. I was going at normal speed, but everything around me was going SUPER slow. My sister had me lay down, go wash my face, everything she could think of to get me to be better. We even sat outside in the cold so I could get some (freezing, if I recall correctly) fresh air. None of this really worked. We ended up driving around for like an hour and a half just so my high would go down enough to be able to get home, in the house and past my mom, without both of us getting KILLED. Literally!! Needless to say, My sister kept saying ALL day. NEVER AGAIN you are not getting high with me, NEVER. I even asked her a couple of other time and I got, NO!!!

Oh a side note on this, My neice that is 7 yrs younger than me remembers this, she said my sister thought I was going to die and she was really scared. Now I feel bad about the whole thing

I do think the whole thing is kind of funny. I didn't stop smoking weed for a couple of more years when I had another bad high, from someone putting other things in the joints. I figured after that, that I really wasn't supposed to be getting high. A couple of years later I asked Christ to Live in my Heart and have been Living for Him as best I could since then.

This story is ok here cause My kids already know this story. So now you all know to.


Sherri G

5 comments:

Scarlett O'Hara said...

SHERRI!! I AM SHOCKED AT YOU!! LOL...

you smoked pot??? LOL...

I can honestly say that being a picky eater has come in very handy for me over the years. I have never liked the smell of pot so never ever tried it! LOL...Never tried cig's either. Drinking i did...and got drunk more than once in my 20s...but we dont drink at all. In fact, at our wedding, we wanted Sparkling cider in our toast glasses...they put in champagne and my cousin had to have them dump it and put in cider for us! LOL...i just dont like the taste. yuck. i was always a good girl. hehehe...well, not always...

yes, i will help you with pics. i can take some of you too. we are busy this weekend and i have oodles of work i brought home and have to get done by next thursday before leaving on vacation. but maybe next weekend we can get together real quick and take some for ya! i will email ya later on...

have a great day Sherri! God Bless..

Jan :-)

Bob said...

See, this is another reason why I am glad that I never tried pot or other drugs. You just never know.

Shorty Montes said...

Jan, Yeah It was fun while it lasted. Then the bad highs. Just figured out that that wasn't where I was supposed to be.


Bob, I never drank when I was young. I didn't experiment with that until just a few years ago. That wasn't what I was supposed to be doing either. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Sherri G

Hey Lady said...

I hate to sound like a Democrat since I am a die hard Republican...but I never could smoke weed or anything else for that matter, because I honestly cannot inhale...they have to put me to sleep with a needle before putting anything over my nose ... anyway, by the sound of your story I haven't missed much!! Your pics are great...love your big smile!! Sorry I haven't been around...been busy getting us settled in!!

Tina said...

Sherri, these people are liars.

I smoked pot. There. I said it. Granted it was not on a regular basis and it was only a handful of times, but I smoked it nonetheless.

Ahhh ... good times.