~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Friday, January 20, 2006

Comparison Pics Finally. LOL

Ok I figured I would take comparison Pics already. Things are just fitting differently. It didn't take so many shots to get this one. Only 5 this time to get this 1, compared to the 24 last time to get 4. My niece was looking at these and noticed I have acquired a NECK since the last set of pics. LOL



The one on the left is from November 3, 2005 @ 214.6 Lbs. The one on the right is from last night January 19, 2006 @ 209.8 Lbs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well I have been doing ok with everything else. Food is weird a little still, BUT NOT half as bad, water and exercise is going ok too.

Yesterday was basically not really on plan, but I still lost and I am at a new low for the time being. 209.8 Showed up. WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I haven't seen even 209 for quite a while. Like almost a year now I think. Well exercise is going to be interesting. My trainer is going to be out for a while. :(( I am so messed up right now. SO back I go to just doing my legs and my Walking video. No abs for who knows how long. I just cant push myself on the different Ab exercises he does with me. I just pray He isn't gone too long.

I got a wet suit this past weekend. I am using it as a sweatsuit though. Working good I think.

Well I am gonna end this one fairly quick before I ramble on. LOL LOL

Love U all and thanks for stopping by.

Shorty G AKA Sherri G


PS: Weight Update soon. Almost weigh in time..............

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Sherri, lookin good! That shirt seems to fit a tad better and the bloat in your face seems to be going. Congrats on your success!

Melissa

Karon said...

Keep up the good work, honey!

Bear said...

Isn't it great when you and others see the change! Like someone said to me, things like this mean more than the numbers on the scale.