~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

FRUSTRATION..................

Ok well I don't even know what to call this post............. Frustration I guess. LOL OK that is it FRUSTRATION...................

I am so frustrated today. I mean there are good things going on in my life also but, today is just one of those days.

First the frustration then the rest of my life. I get up and since today is Wednesday and I Minister on the Sound Board today. I get myself and my Gr Niece dressed and ready to go. So we get to the car and are getting in and I realize that my middle daughter forgot to put the car seat back in the back seat when she used the car the other night. Ok I think it is in the trunk. Now I am already running a little late, but it will be ok. Just get the car seat in and buckled in (lucky for me the clip is still on the seat belt). So I Pop the trunk and NO CAR SEAT!!!!!!!!! NO WHERE in there. I looked in the back seat again just to make sure it wasn't on the other side upside down or something. NOPE NOT THERE!!!!!!!!! OK just call my daughter and she will let me know where she put it............ But her being the NIGHT OWL she was bred with (I swear). She is not answering her phone, and neither is her boyfriend. GRRRRRRRRR Well I thought maybe she put it in the garage the night she used the car..............NOPE not there either........ OK 4 calls to her back to back HOPING she will wake up...........NOPE on that count too. So I go back in the house and now have to call church and see if the Associate Pastor can run the Sound Board for me as I can not leave the house. At least not in the car. LOL (Lucky No Emergency Has Happened that I HAVE to GO somewhere.) So I left her a SERIOUSLY not nice message (no cussing but Just short of it). So now I am here and Little i am not sure if conscientiously tries to drive me NUTS today. It is rainy and yucky out and not a good day to go outside. So now I sit with my Christian music on and she has had lunch and is now napping. Thank You Lord!!!! LOL

OK for the rest of my life. I am not sure when I blogged last so an update from last Thursday. Thursday was My Youngest daughters Bday. She was 17. I was online that evening in a Yahoo chat room and met someone in the room. We talked for a while and he asked me for my number. Suprisingly I gave it to him. He said he would call me the next day after he got off work. I thought yeah right probably like the others and will never call. LOL

A bigger surprise came Friday around 12:45 PM, I got a phone call from him. We talked on the phone for about half an hour. That was cool. He almost hung up though at first. I forgot to let him know my voice was low. Sometimes I sound like a guy on the phone. I have had guys not talk to me because I sounded the way I did and they didn't believe I was who I said I was. LOL Ok so back to my friend........... LOL.......... We have talked on the phone everyday since Friday. :-D He is from India, but lives here in San Jose, CA. It is a miracle LOL someone that wants to talk to me that is actually in the US an a PLUS he is in the state and fairly close by. We are meeting this coming Monday. We are driving half way to meet. So neither of us has too far to drive. We are going to go to lunch (yes I will be good in eating) and then a movie. I am so excited to meet him. I really hope this turns out to be a cool friendship. I really need to see that there are men out there interested in me (and not having other motives for being interested) for me.

On the diet front. I am in 2 different challenges right now. I feel like I am going crazy trying to keep up with both. The hardest one of the 2 is the 100% challenge. I just have a hard time being 100% in everything. Food, Water and Exercise. I only made 4 days since Jan 4th start date. Not too bad but not great either. On the Under Construction Challenge I am doing ok, but I haven't been to the site and commented to anyone lately. I am TRULY sorry ALL. I am thinking about backing out of the 100% challenge. i just cant keep up with so much. And I can stay as best 100% with you all.

I weighed in yesterday and was at 210.4 lbs. The weight is slowly coming off. My workout got more intense last week. And stupid me I missed last night for the Abs.....DOHHHHHHHHH I got my legs in but not Abs. So I go back on Thursday and Saturday. DEFINITELY.

Well think I am gonna close this for now and stay consistent with blogging here and linking it to the Under Construction Site. I love that group. :)

Well you all have a good one & God Bless

Shorty G

4 comments:

AsharEdith said...

Few comments...
I just hate when something stops me from going to church. That's like my favorite place on the planet. ;oP Love my brothers and sisters. And my pastor is the best.

I'm also on the 100 days 100% challenge... =0( I haven't been 100% not even one day! THIS MAKES ME FEEL REALLY DISAPPOINTED ON MYSELF... Hopefully I'll put myself together and get the hang of it. I havent loss my hope.

Last... I met my DH over the internet as well! Have fun but PLEASE... BE SAFE. You don't know if he is a good person.

Take care hun'!

Karon said...

Sorry you had such a frustrating day. The good news is I didn't hear anything about eating because of it. Woo hoo!

As Edith said, be careful on your lunch date. It's so hard to know who we can trust anymore.

Shorty Montes said...

To Edith,
I tried to add u to my messenger on Yahoo. I think. No response. Maybe i goofed and thought about adding you. I am on yahoo, MSN & AIM messenger. If you chat online it would be great to have an add. s_gartley on Yahoo & MSN and sherri4christ on AIM.
Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it.
OH yeah, Dont beat urself up over the 100% challenge. Just stay on track and you can do it. I know you can. You and Bob were neck and neck on the last challenge. Slow and steady goes the turtle (and the weight loss). :-D BIG SMILE FOR U


To Karon,
Thanks for the encouragement. I really try not to eat because of frustration. Thanks for the concern. Was great talking to u on messenger this AM. Hope to get a chance again.

To you both: I am being very careful with him. My daughter and her BF are going with me. They will be in the area. Not right with us. Oh yeah the place has been changed to Tracy. Better location. Restaurants and a theater there in one shopping center.

This makes my niece feel a little better too. LOL

You 2 have a GREAT day and I will make it to your bloggs today. and also update mine after my final weigh in today.

Love U Lots

Sherri G

heavenlydm said...

~~~Thanks for stopping by and leaving a nice note.~~~

I got invited to do the challenge but because I need the freedom to have other options or I feel deprived, I haven't done it. I applaud you guys trying.

I also applaud you ladies and your web-dating. I've only met one person I chatted with years ago online (in friendship) and that was a disaster. I'm too chicken to meet guys this way!