~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Real Comparison...........

OK.......... The Real Comparison Pics







This first pic is the one from November 16, 2004 @ 232 Lbs

I by chance found this First pic in a old file on my computer at home. This is a real comparison of where I was my highest weight.


















The Middle Pic here is from November 2005 @ 214 lbs.
About a month and a half after I started NS.


















This one is the most recent one from January 19, 2006 @ 209 lbs.










Onto things I have been dealing with...................

I want a change but not sure what kind of change. Not sure if I want to cut my hair, or get it trimmed or what. Next set of clothes I buy I want to change my image I think. But as Bob said, and I also am gulity of. I have NO fashion sense. Jeans and tshirts for me most of my life or sweats. Any pic you see me in where I am dressed has come from years of my Oldest daughter dressing me. Or telling me what I should wear. LOL Nothing like your kid dressing you. LOL She has been doing that for over 10 years now.

I ask my niece now when I am not sure. OK enough of my NonFashion sense.

LOL
food is going ok lately. Not too bad, I am at 211 today. I was almost ontrack today til the Ice Cream Called my name at lunchtime. But I did good and stuck to right around 1/2 cup and put the rest back in freezer. LOL ok so i stil have my salad and protein from Linch and my snack and dinner to eat still. Oh Yeah and my dessert , Cant forget that.

I talked to a counselor today and figured out that I haven't been consistent on all of my food. I need to start recording everything I eat again. I have been skipping my snack and dessert, hence the cravings I have been having. DUHHHHHHHH

Well nothing like starting what I need to right away.

Breakfast:
NutriCinnamon Cereal
1 C Soy Milk
1 string Cheese
1 Orange

Lunch:
1/2 Can Chicken Soup
1/2 C Ice Cream...........OK I know Not diet Material. But At least I claimed it.

Snack:
1 String Cheese
8 Globe Grapes

Update on Dinner and Dessert later................


OK Well All I guess I have written enough for now. Will update after dessert.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless.

Shorty G AKA Sherri G

PS: I am being led to start another blogg page for Prayers and Prayer Requests. I will have this blog linked from here and any and all are welcome to leave Prayer Requests and Praise Reports there. Update on this later this weekend.

Shorty G

OK Update REALLY LATE:

Dinner:
Spinach & cheese Ravioli
Salad w/ ff italian
Cabbage

Dessert: :( I fell asleep again

The original time post is when I started this thing. It JUST started cooperating at 2 AM on Thursday Morning. I totally think it was BLOGGER malfunction..........LOL

No comments: