~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

BLOGG MALFUNCTION..................

Ok yesterdays blogg is just not cooperating (pics won't load) so I figured I would link my photo place to this blogg and update on my food so far today.

Photo Blogg is just a bunch of pics that I have and decided I would keep in a separate Spot.

My food update is because I keep forgetting ALL of my food. Hence my cravings lately, so Everyday I post here what I put in my mouth to eat.

Today so far was......
Breakfast:

NutriCinnamon Crunch Cereal
1 C soy milk
1 3/4 string cheese
2 slices apple & 1/2 an orange

I am planning on Cream of Broccoli soup, Salad and String cheese for lunch. Will update the real thing later.

When I post yesterdays finally it will update on the rest of my life up to yesterday afternoon.

No weighing today. LOL The scale is at my house now.........LOL Gonna be there a lot for a couple of weeks so I took it that way. (of course it is always where I am not............LOL)

I have a luncheon to go to after service today so I am not sure what I will be eating or even if I am gonna go. I don't eat very well at those. Not always good choices to eat.

Well gonna close this for now. Update later this afternoon.

God Bless

Shorty G

5 comments:

Karon said...

I had a notice that blogger was going down for a bit so that may have been the problem.

Your photos were fun to look at. Thanks for sharing them.

And congrats on figuring out what you need to do to get the job done. I write down everything that goes into my mouth. Sure am glad there are no calories in pencils! LOL

heavenlydm said...

Hey - good for you on the weight loss. Doesn't it feel great to look at your before and after pics??? :)

Shorty Montes said...

Karon,
I am not sure if that was the problem. I still had a little bit of a hard time last night right before I got it figured out. That is why I was wondering if it was BLOGGER Malfunction. Yeah I really do just need to write down what I eat everyday. I didn't finish yesterday but I found myself eating out of boredom. I need to find something i can munch on that doesn't hurt my eating goals. Nacho chips just isn't one of those things.

Diane,
Thanks for the comment. It does feel good when i think about where I was before. I get a little scared when I think of doing this without the food. But I talked to a counselor the other day & I think i got enough info from her to do this right. With or without the food.

Love U 2

Sherri G

Bear said...

Shorty, good for you! We all have our way of being accountable and tracking what we are doing. Food I don't have a problem remembering, but exercise and grocery shopping is another matter. You are doing great!

Melissa said...

Sherry, I looked at you photo blogg. Your grandbaby is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I love little babies with fat cheeks and happy faces, he is so cute. Gosh I can't quit saying it! I guess I'm jealous. ;-)

Melissa