~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

ITS NOT MONDAY!!!!!!

I am so messed up. LOL a 3 day weekend and I get all turned around.

Well the food for today was:

BREAKFAST:
Nurticinnimon crunch
1c soy milk

LUNCH:
top ramen

DINNER:
1 1/2 c chicken chow fun
2 c wonton soup w/ onions & celery
2 c steamed broccoli
2 slices cantaloupe
salad w/ ff italian

AFTER DINNER:
2 oz baked pork loin
1 orange
1 slice cantalopue

OK, I know I didn't eat much during the day and seemed to pig out later. Well except the chow fun and wonton soup I think the choices were ok. kind of made up for all I didn't eat earlier. LOL and I still forgot dessert.

Exercise went ok. My trainer was at a Kings game last night so I worked my legs and went home. Was gonna do my walking video when I got here but that didn't happen.

I am gonna walk today though.

Not sure what else to put here............ LOL So much jumping off lately.

New weight goals are to lose 35 lbs by the end of the Under Construction Challenge. That will put me at 175 by June end. I am WAY cool with that. It equals out to about 5 lbs a month. Which is very doable. ONEDERLAND HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I know I never did write down my resolutions or my goals for the year. I plan on doing that this week and having it posted by next Monday I Hope. Please bug me about this if I dont.

I kow a few so far, Like losing at least 5 lbs a month for the year. (if I can do that I will have lost 50 lbs for the year) Another one is to stick with workout. My trainer & I were talking, If my knee tries to blow, then we will just tape the puppy and ease up a little for a while. I dont think that is gonna happen though.


Well this is actually ending on Wednesday Morning so I am gonna end this now and Update food and exercise tonight (Wednesday).

Have a good one all and Hey what is going on with the Meeting Plan?? Are we still planning that?? I really Hope so. WOuld be nice to put physical faces to all of these bloggs. Please let me know how things are going with that. Also let me know if you all need help with that planning.

God Bless U all

Sherri G AKA Shorty G

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Sherri,

I think your food plan was pretty good. Chicken Chow Fun, sounds YuMmY. Good luck with your knew, I will pray for you that it doesn't blow.

Good job on being accountable.

Shorty Montes said...

Thanks Melissa,

Today not so good. :( WIll update soon. Thanks for stopping by.

Shorty G

Shorty Montes said...

Hey Jen,
Thanks for stopping by. I dont have a choice with the soy milk. I am HIGHLY allergic to regular milk. I like it I mean that is all I know. I have tried Ultrapasturized milk but, it is more expensive than the soy. Soy doesn't taste the same as regular, it is sweeter. I usually get the regular flavor and my niece buys vanilla flavor for my Gr. Niece. So I drink what I can get.

My trainer is funny He has a lower ultimate goal than I do. I want to hit 125 or 135. He says shoot for 150, LOL or 145. But our goal for June End is to be at 175. That is about 35 lbs from now. Which is just over 5 lbs a month. But I would LOVE that. LOL anything below 200 is ALL GOOD. I haven't seen 175 in almost 4 yrs now. Well I am gonna blog in a little while.

Love U

Shorty G