~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Friday, February 17, 2006

Another day of rest and blog hopping

This was cute I got it from Jen (doinitforme) .

You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish
You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch. Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes. You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them. You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.


So how girlish & boyish are you??

Update on my progress also while I am here.

No exercise this week. Knee is barely holding me up, so decided to give it a rest. Weight is up a little. 209.2 yesterday but I haven't been good about my water of food lately either. I am back ontrack as of last night. A Jacks Urban Eatery (not Jack In The Box) large salad with Roasted chicken, Mashed potatoes & little gravy and brussell Sprouts. GOOD STUFF!!! Especially the mashed potatoes. LOL I know they blew the whole meal calorie wise, but they WERE Good.

Back to exercise on Saturday. Well gonna end this for now. Thanks to all who have been stopping by and leaving comments.

Love U all
Shorty G AKA Sherri G

1 comment:

Bear said...

Ok, other than the mashers...and I know what you mean about how good they can be, you did ok. Don't know about you but I find when I tell people about my mistakes/moments of weakness on my blog I get back on track quicker. Sounds like that's just what you are doing.