~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Monday, February 13, 2006

Just seems like another day...........

OK I posted last time about my new TAT and my friend.

I got a lot of comments about the tat and thanks for the advice and the comments. Also just as many asking about my friend. Well here goes.

I met him through Yahoo Personals. He found me and I responded. We me that night and I realized He was a sweetheart. That was on Saturday January 28, 2006. On Wednesday or Thursday He asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes. It has been so long since I have had a boyfriend it isn't even funny.

Well we were inseparable the first couple of weeks. I had Church stuff to deal with so I came to stay at my dad's place. I think Charles is having withdrawals though. He sounds so lonely. :( Poor Guy. I just don't have the gas to run back and forth to the other side of town all the time.
I know that sounds bad. :(

Next subject: LOL
Weight Loss/Measurements
Well I started January at 211 lbs, my measurements on January 3rd were; Bust: 49.5 Waist: 47 Hips: 52 Thighs: 30 Biceps: 13.5 & Neck: 16.25

Month ending (January) I weighed 208 lbs and My measurement on February 11th were Bust: 47.5 Waist: 46 Hips: 50 Thighs: 28 Biceps: 13. & Neck: 16.25. I was kind of bummed at the end of January cause I didn't make my weight loss goal, but I also knew that I hadn't really been 100% or even close to it. So I wasn't really trippin too bad. When I went to workout this past Saturday after the torture My trainer did the current months measurements. I was stoked then and so was he. I know it was from using the wetsuit during the day and also to workout in. He told me that Inches would come off faster than weight with the suit. I am way happy now.

Well the rest of my life is going pretty good. Seem a little Lost from God Lately not sure what that is. Just a strange Shift in the spiritual World. Or could just be me. I never know, But I do know I have heard others talking about things being different also. So maybe it isn't just me.

Well I still haven't gotten the blogg up for prayer and prayer requests. I really want to devote a whole day or definitely quiet time for. I really want this place to be God's. And be Blessed by Him.

Well I guess I have gone on long enough.

Love U all and Hope to hear from you all soon. Ok I am still trying to figure out how to get in touch with some. Like Becca and I know Edith was having Troll troubles also. I have her email though. I hope Becca stops by and emails me so I can email her. OK Becca email me girl. shortyg1964@gmail.com

I am Outtie All, Have a good one and God Bless

Shorty G AKA Sherri G

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sherri's got a boyfriend, Sherri's got a boyfriend! ;-) Good for you girl, keep doin it! Also, congrats on your inches lost! even though your weight didn't go down much, you're still a smaller you. You're making it!!!! Congrats! *HUG*

M.

heavenlydm said...

Those inches are always an inspiration to me. Congrats on more success and your new love life. I'm horrified about dating people I've met online so I give you many props for that.

Karon said...

I'm happy for you, honey. Keep up the good work. Inches or pounds, does it really matter? You're getting more healthy and that's what matters most!