~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

OK this is what I get for Blog Hopping ...............

And YES, I am Obedient.........LOL I read the comments too. LOL I got tagged from Diane inadvertently, so here goes:


Four jobs I've had:
1. MOM
2. Teacher Assistant
3. Preschool Aide
4. Administrative Assistant

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Sound of Music
2. White Christmas
3. Sarafina
4. Honey
5. Pacifier
6. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
7. Steel Magnolias
8. Save the Last Dance
9. Mary Poppins (Well........ Most any of the Disney classics) LOL I can't count either......

Four places I've lived:
1. Fair Oaks
2. Del Paso Heights
3. South Sacramento
4. Natomas (Never Lived outside of Sacramento City or County limits)

Four TV shows I love:
1. CSI - Las Vegas, Miami & NY
2. Law & Order (any Version)
3. ER
4. Miami Ink

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Only been on vacation really when I was a kid. Went across country more than once.
2. Hit 21 of the 48 states one year.
3. Lake Tahoe
4. Los Angeles

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Combination Pizza
2. Carne Asada Super Burrito
3. Chicken Chow Mein
4. Whatever (this was made by my Mom and it had whatever leftovers there was in the fridge. I Loved it Ate so much one time I was sick for hours)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With My Friend "D"
2. In the mountains out in the middle of NO WHERE
3. On a secluded beach
4. Any where with my friend "D"

If you're reading this and haven't been tagged already, CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED!

Since I am here I will update from yesterday.......
Lunch was NS Chicken Salad, string Cheese, and a tangerine........ Snack was String Cheese and a banana................ Dinner was (not too good, I got stuck at my dad's because of the weather) Ham Sandwich (2 slices Berry Nut Wheat Bread, 4 slices Oscar Meyer Ham, 1 slice American Cheese, 2 Tbsp mayonnaise) Water was right close to 2 quarts.

Pray today will be just as good.

Love U ALL,

God Bless Every one........

Shorty G AKA Sherri G

Update Later on today........

5 comments:

heavenlydm said...

So you're the reason the Law and Order series just keeps going and going and going. I'm like...what's next??? I'll pass on the "whatever" LOL! Spill the beans on "D"!!!

Danielle said...

That was a cool read! Hope you are doing well and having a good week!

AsharEdith said...

Hey girl!!!
Long time no see!!!
Do you still want me to fix your blog?
Please drop me an email with your info to fix it!
Need: Size of your screen,what you use to surf the net (Internet Explorer, Firefox), Your favorite color, Hobbies,...

Take care!!!

Bear said...

I'm with you on the pizza and CSI, just not Miami...I find myself laughing during that show because of the overacting by David Caruso, lol.

Shorty Montes said...

LOL Bear,

He is the one I like on that one. LOL