~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Monday, February 27, 2006

The Week and Days since Posting Last.......

Well since my last post, I have been fairly good. I mean not making totally good choices but not bad ones either really I don't think. I mean the weight has been holding its own. Today's weight, 207.6. I will definitely take it. LOL That is awesome. I am 1.2 Lbs away from being 20 Lbs down. I am LOVING this.

Well I started new again today. One more time of starting in the past couple of weeks. Let's see how far this one goes. Think I will shoot for the suggestion left by Emily for Amanda in here last post. That was a 14 day run. Just 14 days of eating right, well the exercise and stuff goes in there too. But just 14 days, 2 short weeks. I think I can do 2 weeks of Eating, Water and Exercise. Well I think I can. One Minute, One Hour, One Day at a time.

I have already started today off right. NS pancakes mixed w/ apple sauce instead of water, string cheese and 1 TBSP of reduced sugar Strawberry Jelly (or fruit spread, like it says on the bottle). LOL It's almost a "free" only 20 cals for 1 TBSP. LOL LOL I know not quite right??

Well on the Boy Friend front. I broke up with him. Some will understand me when I say we were not on the same or even close to the same level Spiritually. And I couldn't do it. We were together for just at a month (or just under a month) but it hurt like we had been together for years. Well I have moved on and am just living life as it comes and as God gives it to me. That is the safest way to do it now.

Well I guess that is about it for now. I will try really hard to remember to come update each day of what I eat and how much water intake I have and exercise I do. Ok this is only 2 weeks, I CAN DO THIS!!!!!! REALLY!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Well You all Take Care, and God Bless. My Prayers to all.

Sherri G AKA Shorty G

No comments: