~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Monday, February 06, 2006

Ok I Have Finally Done IT....................

For the past 4 years or so I have talked about getting a tattoo. Wasn't sure what I wanted and was more scared that it would HURT majorly. (yep, you guessed it....I have NO pain TOLERANCE!!!). Well 2 of my kids went to get tattoos done on them last week and I started thinking about it again. I started playing with some sketches. Hearts and crosses are my collector things. What I really Like. So I started with one heart and made it into 2 hearts that linked together. Then I played around with the initials and where to put them. I have 3 girls of my own and One daughter that has adopted me. So I was debating on whether to include her initials in the design or not.

Well I made an appointment for yesterday and went. The final design is 2 hearts that link together. My oldest daughter's initial "PAG" is in the far left heart (if u r facing me), My middle daughter "ANG" is in the linked part, and my youngest daughter "JGG" is in the far right heart.

Well OK here is the Pic of it.

OK a decent shot this is it.

Up Close and Personal


It didn't hurt HALF as bad as I thought it was going to. Felt like a razor blade during the outline part. (that is the initial drawing part). For the most part the rest of the color in was numb. It looks good and is on my mid right thigh. Just low enough to be ok and just high enough to be covered up by my shorts during summer.

Ok that is all for that right now. I may think about getting ONE more. My Youngest got a heart with Jesus Name through it and colored in red. It looks way cool I may get that one next and last. Not sure............

On the diet point of view. I am doing pretty good. I am down to 209.8 as of today.

Haven't been real good with the eating part and almost nonexistent on the exercise, but I am still losing and I am ok with that. Started back kind of today. Well one meal at a time huh??

Thanks for bearing with me and not blogging lately.

I met someone last week and we have been seeing each other everyday since a week ago Last Saturday.

Well off to start cleaning up again............Talk again soon

Shorty G............ AKA ..............Sherri G

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice tat Sherri! And who is this mystery person you've been seeing, hmmmmm?? *curiosity killin the cat*

Melissa

Danielle said...

Cool!

heavenlydm said...

Spill da beans - who's the guy????? Sigh.

I've never wanted a tatoo and you solidified that for me. No razor on the skin feeling - none of that.

I'm glad you're still loosing. Keep up the good work.

Karon said...

Yeah, you can't just tell us you've met someone and leave it at that. We want details, girl! LOL

Congrats on the weight loss. Keep on going one meal and one day at a time!

Jamie said...

Nice tatoo...and in color....nice! Good job at still losing....glad to see your working on getting back on track....Hang in there!!

Tina said...

Nice tat...just makes me wanna go get another one. *sigh*

Keep up the good work with the diet.

Becca said...

I agree with the commentor above, tattoos are ADDICTIVE. So watch out. Be sure to take good care of it so you don't lose any color, it looks beautiful right now! And don't pick! I swear that's harder then actually getting it done! You'll see. ;)

Bear said...

Nice tattoo, but you never said where it was :) ?

Way to go on the weight loss.

Shorty Montes said...

Ok everyone!!!! I have been reading comments but just getting a chance to comment on them.

I am just gonna update the blog to answer all the questions. Most ppl are asking the same thing so check back in a little bit.

Shorty G