~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Monday, December 12, 2005

Another day, another weigh in day..............................

Oh............... I forgot to do that today............LOL

I didn't even remember til I was reading Bob's Blog and he mentioned he lost 3 lbs this week. I almost hit myself. I am so dense today.

Well the low down on my life lately.

I have been doing pretty good on the weight loss thing. I mean holding my own I guess. I keep bouncing back and forth between 2 lbs. I mean I cheat and they come back and then I am good and they go away. LOL the yo yo effect. LOL

Well, I went to the movies on Saturday and saw The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. It was AWESOME. I need to go back again to see the parts I missed. The hazards of going to the movies with a 3 yr old. LOL
For my meal planing that day I didn't fair well, I had a double quarter pounder before we went and there I had a bag of M&M's and shared a popcorn with my niece. I had my NS breakfast and a LARGE Salad with Grilled Steak for dinner. No soda at the movies. OOPS..... That would be a couple of sips from my Gr. Nieces.

On Sunday I went out to eat with my oldest daughter and her boyfriend. IHOP is my weakness. A Big Steak omelet was the lesser of a few evils. Yes I stayed away from the gravy. Good for me. Bad me though, I ate most of the omelet and about a pancake and a half. I had baked orange chicken and white rice last night for dinner. My mistake was I had no veggies or salad all day yesterday. And I don't think the veggies in the omelet counted. LOL

So today I am back on track basically. I had white rice and yogurt and cantaloupe for breakfast. A 1/2 can of chicken noodle soup a salad and string cheese for lunch and not sure what dinner is yet. I am hoping for Cabbage, Spinach reviles and a LARGE Salad again. I have got to remember snack and dessert everyday. Half the time I forget. Maybe that is my weight yo yo effect problem. LOL and my munching and cheating............LOL

Well my stress level is on the high side with all the mess going on over here with the online guy. Which has kicked my asthma in A LOT lately. But I am working on that situation.

Well I guess I have blabbed enough and I will go ahead and post this blogg. I am still trying to figure out how to post a link to my daughter's (adopted) birthday party, and the cake fight. It is in powerpoint presentation. If any one knows please let me know.

GOD BLESS and Have A Good One.

Sherri G

5 comments:

Karon said...

Things could be worse, so count your blessings and keep going. Sometimes those days eating out can be real killers. I didn't realize how many calories are in some of those so-called healthy salads until I started looking them up online. OMG ... do the best you can. I hate that bouncing up and down a couple pounds. That happens to me every time I approach a ten pound mark. Good luck!

Shorty Montes said...

Thanks Karon,

I am back again. LOL Just keep slipping. LOL But this is a day by day thing. Onward & Downward I tread. LOL

Sherri G

Scarlett O'Hara said...

girl!!! i see i gotta come over and whoop your butt for all that eating! LOL....you crazy!!! but thats why we love ya! ;-)

ok, i was late for work so i gotta start that. yuck. LOL...

hey, we gotta get together after the holidays so i can take some pics of ya!! we should do a fancy glamour one for your blog! :-) i have all the stuff to do that.

Shorty Montes said...

Hey Scarlett,

Sounds good. I like that pic idea. No glamour clothes though. I may have to go shopping. LOL

And I have been kicking my own butt. I am back on my water. I think if I had been drinking like I should I wouldn't have gained so much this past week.

Well back to the grind stone. LOL

Sherri G

Shorty Montes said...

Doinitforme,

I know that was the first real time I have done that much cheating in one day. It was good too I have to admit. LOL

Well you came online just before I posted for today. LOL

Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri G