~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Saturday, December 31, 2005

FOOD & WEIGHT Oh yeah and My life a little.....

IT'S SATURDAY NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!

Well all I don't think I am gonna make my 205. But I am ok with that. God is so awesome. He always sends someone to you when you just can't figure out how to get yourself up and back on track.

EXPLANATION:
I am up and down all night to the bathroom because of so much blessed water I am drinking all day. LOL so I get up last night around 3:25 AM and when I just get laid back down, Someone comes online and buzzes me. :( I was a little annoyed that someone would buzz me in the middle of the night. I answered the message and let him know I was sleeping. But I stayed and talked to him for a little bit. He ended up having just the right scriptures and the right words to touch me in a way that I get myself back on track with Life. He said HE was woke up early and didn't know who the Word was for until he got online and started talking to me.. THANK U LORD!!!! SOOOOOOOOO NOW THAT I AM BACK. I am so ready for the next challenge.

Now for today's Food and Weight Check In:

211.0 Lbs for today 12/31/05

Breakfast: NS Scrambled w/ Peppers, Cheese Stick, Redicup Applesauce

Lunch: NS Cream of Broccoli, Salad w/ FF Thousand, Light Harvest Peach Yogurt

Snack: Cheese Stick, Apple Slices

Dinner: NS Spinach Ravioli, Salad w/ FF Thousand, Green beans w/ 1 Tbs Butter (fat)

Dessert: NS Nutricrunch Chocolates

Water Intake: I will have in at least 2 to 3 quarts by time I go to bed. (I Promise)

I Know I am posting some of these foods before I eat, But I have everything set out already. And I Know I can STICK with what I Put down here. (OK UPDATE: I decided to switch Lunch & Dinner. Still same food though.)

Thanks to all of you that are keeping me accountable.

I Love U ALL and I am SO HONORED to call EACH of YOU MY FRIENDS.

Sherri G

6 comments:

Karon said...

You're doing GREAT, Sherri!

I tried to use the link you have here on your blog to email you but it didn't work.

Have a great NS day.

Karon said...

Okay ... it's Wednesday already. Where are you, girl? What's going on? We're waiting for another post from you. How's it going today? HUGS!

Scarlett O'Hara said...

ummmm...so what the heck? you changed your blog name...and now you have music playing when i open your blog. how the heck did you do that? i have no idea how to have music play when someone opens my blog! LOL...

Shorty Montes said...

Ok Karon, I will blog. I meant to do it today (Wednesday) but , it is Thursday now and I am tired. Tomorrow I promise (Thursday)

Scarlet, I am trying to take all of my real names that are public out of my blog. So I changed it to Shorty's Blog. And the music. I got the idea from someone else. I think Danielle. I used the MusicVides4u.com site. Just go there pick ur song and then copythe HTML and paste it in ur template where u want it. I put a couple of "< br >'s" [put all together](breaks) or (returns) on top and below the paste to give it a little space between the parts of the profile. If you need more help Let me know. I am actually getting the hang of this template mess. Now if I could just figure out how i got all of my stuff so far down on the page. My profile stuff that is. LOL

Scarlett O'Hara said...

ohhh!!! i see...and i think the reason your profile stuff is at the bottom is because you added in that video and it is a bit larger than the space allows, so the whole thing got bumped to the bottom. i bet if you take it out you will be fine again. just my thoughts... :-)

Shorty Montes said...

Ok Scarlet,
I put the video in there and that is when it went down. Now that I know I am cool. LOL. I am gonna post again today Also.

Sherri G