~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Its Thursday finally...............

This week has seemed to take forever. It feels like it should be Next Wednesday already.

Well the scale Gods are looking fondly down on me lately. LOL

The scales are slowly going down. Really helps that I am eating More like I should be.

On Monday I weighed 215
Tuesday I was at 214
Wednesday I was at 213.2 (do we see a pattern here??.........LOL)
Thursday (today) I am at 212.

I am back on the eating track and the water track also. I went to work out on Tuesday and still am sore from the workout. I need to try to squeeze in another workout this Saturday. That way I am not so sore again on Tuesday when I was supposed to go back.

Well I am doing pretty good with eating today. I had lunch with my dad at CoCo's. I had a Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad (no croutons), Italian Dressing (on the side) and a bowl of Cream of Broccoli Soup. Oh yeah 3 packets of crackers. Almost forgot those......LOL I am up 2 almost 3 glasses of water and only a quart & a half to go.

Dinner will be a little late tonight so I need to plan snack somewhere in between. I also need to start remembering Dessert. I don't think I have remembered that in about 2 weeks now. I know BAD ME..........LOL

An update on everything. LOL the guy the never showed up says he is coming to fix everything before Christmas. LOL (U notice I am not holding my breath on this one). I told him if he wanted to prove he was for real he needed to come here in person and figure out what went wrong. Well Like I said I am not holding my breath waiting for him to come. I also told him NOTHING could be like it was. He could only hope for friendship possibly.

Home life is pretty good. I need to figure out how to find another job that I can work from home with. Any suggestions anyone??

Well now that I have basically caught everyone up. I will close this.

Have a good one and Danielle if you need to u can email me for any questions u have. I know u have some or at least one.......LOL

God Bless Everyone

Sherri G

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey!

It sounds like you are a little less stressed out about that guy. I'll e-mail you tomorrow and get the scoop from ya.

Hmm, I'm trying to think of work you can do from home that's legit. Have you ever thought about selling avon, herbalife or pamererd chef? Those could be some options for you. Don't fall for those "suffing envelopes from home" scam. LOL!

Have a good night!

Shorty Montes said...

Danielle,

Yeah I have heard of them. A friend of mine asked me about Avon. I am not a real good sales person. Office type work is my forte'. Well I need to try to figure out how to drum up business for my Computer business, and do it so I can afford it. LOL

Well I have the Business cards but don't really know what to do or where to go now. Well I will have to think about that some more.

Thanks for stoppping by.
And Yes I am WAY LESS STRESSED by that guy. I have left EVERYTHING in HIS court and told him what he needs to do. LOL

God Bless

Sherri G

Shorty Montes said...

Jen,
Ebay would be cool, but I have heard of Scams on the payment on there also. Gonna avoid that like the plague. LOL

Everything leans towards my own business plans. LOL

Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri G

heavenlydm said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the kind words.

I worked from home for a while doing word processing and billing for a small business. Some friends of mine did medical billing also. I also have a friend that works for our church out of her home. There are quite a few women that do it (admin, tape ministry, etc.). You may want to check out that possibilty.

I found that I'm more productive going out to work, and really - I just need the socialization.

I'm sure things will fall into place for you, just keep pressing.

Blessings,
Diane

Shorty Montes said...

Diane,

Thanks for stopping by. It is cool to see new faces around. I actually have a babysitting job I do, but doesn't bring in enough cash to do what I want to do. Well I will keep looking. I have a small business I have. But I am not licensed and not enough business right now to even justify licensing it. I just need to light a fire under my backside and do some networking. Burner is on SUPER LOW right now.

Well Off to Outreach this AM. And I thought I was up early this AM...........LOL U must be an early riser also.

Love in Christ,

Sherri G