~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Interesting day today.............

I sit here and try to compile all of everything that is going on in my life right now. And not really sure what to tell and what not to. So here is some of the skinny. (I know I am a day late. But I did try this yesterday and it all got jumbled up inside me.) So here goes.........


The guy that was supposed to come has not and I am not even sure he is coming. Right now the way I feel that is fine.

A word of warning and I know people tell us this all the time, but until you have experienced it you always say, "It won't happen to me." Well, don't trust anyone with money except in cash in front of you. NO ONE!!! Especially those over the internet. That is all I am gonna say on that one. And I will leave it alone.

My weight loss is doing pretty good. I was down to 211 yesterday. The scale gave me 210.6 once but I never saw it again, so I took the 211. That is cool with me. I just need to get better at my water, ALL of my food and exercising a little at least. I may start charting my exercise here and what I am eating. AND my water intake.....LOL If I have to put it here maybe I will do it. And it wont go down here if I haven't done it. Starting today I will do that. At least there will be something here daily. LOL

I never would have thought I would be writing in a blog as an adult. LOL I used to hate writing. But as I get older, it really helps to journal. I mean I do to an extent with Me and God, but it isn't consistent. Kind of like this one. But maybe if I can be consistent with this one I can get in the right place with that one too.

SO today I am starting to go to my trainer in the evening. And am gonna try to start my own workout stuff at home. I need help with my abs from him, but I can work my legs & most of my arms myself .

So off I go. I hope this catches some of you up. It will also help me to stay focused for this challenge. Oh yeah. I have also adjusted my weight goal by New Years. I am shooting for 205. That should be fairly easy now since I am almost there already, but anything under that is all gravy........LOL good choice of words huh?? At least I didn't say Mashed Potatoes & Gravy............LOL LOL

I want to learn a few of the tricks of the link world in this thing. If anyone is willing to help out I would much appreciate it. And how do you all get those charts on here. I just don't get that one either.

Well this is WAY longer than I thought it was gonna be and I thank you all for stopping by and checking this out. Please comment or sign my guest book if you stop by. I know I am inconsistent but that is gonna change today. I will update later on the food, water and exercise.

God Bless Everyone and Have a good one.

Sherri G

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh Sherri,
Please tell me that you did not give this man money.
I'm not here to lecture, but please remember that the internet is lots of fun but it can be a scary place if you are not careful. To be honest, if I were you I wouldn't advertise your last name on this blog. Keep some information to yourself, ya know what I'm saying?

On the weightloss front you have the right attitude and I know you will do great! I'm posting pics of my tree for you tonight! Stay tuned!

Danielle

Shorty Montes said...

Danielle,

I will email u and give you the low down.

Thanks for the stop by and the words of Encouragement.

Sherri G

Emily said...

Wow, you sound as motivated as me today. Let's hope we both keep it up! I am so sorry for whatever happened with that jerk. It is so hard to put your trust in someone who is not trustworthy. Please do be careful.
Emily

Scarlett O'Hara said...

I'm with Danielle on this one! i hope you didnt give this man money!!! and shes right...take your full name off your blog. i have mine as Scarlett O'Hara...LOL...obviously thats not my name!

Scarlett O'Hara said...

oh!! and take the city off!! just leave it as Calif. or even just US.

Shorty Montes said...

Thanks all for the helpful comments. I am changing my stuff now.

Karon said...

Just wanted to let you know I popped in. Glad you're feeling more motivated. I think Thanksgiving threw us all for a loop and I know I'm not looking forward to Christmas.

Sorry to hear about the fella but when it's right, you'll know.

Shorty Montes said...

Thanks for stopping by Karon,

I am more motivated and really trying. I had to help my neice last night put her oldest dog down, so the mentality is a little off right now. I wasn't 100% yesterday but I hope I didn't so too much damage. The scale was nice this AM a .2 lb drop from yesterday. So I must be doing something right. I tried to blog yesterday about my day, but was way too emotional. I will try again today, without so much detail. Will post later

Sherri G

Hey Lady said...

Sherri, I am so sorry that the jerk turned out to be a jerk. I hope you aren't out too much $$$. That just sucks...maybe it will be a good (expensive) lesson. But that was then...this is now...move forward with your new learned knowledge. Keep the faith, sister!