~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Another day another twist on life.................

Hey there you all,

I was just having a very strange day today. Diet is going good but mood is sucky for some reason. I am trying to figure out what is really going with my friend. But God will show me soon, I Pray. Well with TOM I gained .2 lbs back this week. But i wasn't very good with my eating last weekend. So a .2 gain is good. I am just trying to iron some things out in my life right now which is adjusting my mood, on top of my PMS. GRRRRRRRR feel like hurting something.................. a nice brick wall would be nice. LOL no feelings and makes me think about doing that again for a LONG time. LOL really I will be ok once things settle down soon.

Well this blog has taken me forever to write, I got sidetracked and just totally forgot about it. I am brain dead today........

Well gonna close for now. Will update u all better tomorrow sometime.

Sherri G

2 comments:

Karon said...

Hang in there Sherri! Stress, worry, not enough sleep ... all of those things contribute to our slow weight losses. You're doing fine. Focus on one issue and deal with it and then move on to the next one. It's going to be okay.

Shorty Montes said...

Karon,

Thanks for that I really needed it today. Will update the blog with todays stuff later on.

God Bless & Have a good one

Sherri G