~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Little Update on My Life Lately

Ok I have been told I have not blogged in a while. Well it is true. LOL Sometimes I am not surte what to write and what not to write so I just don't. Well a catch up on things. My friend hasn't come yet. He is due to come soon though. Gonna stay for a few days I am prayin. My weight loss was a fraction this week but still a loss. I had a NSV tonight though. I went home to get some stuff and an adopted child of mine, (well she adopted me), said I looked like i have lost weight. I said THANK YOU, she said NO I AM SERIOUS. I again said THANK YOU. LOL didn't know what else to say. Was shocked someone noticed so early. i am stoked now. Well I am eating my dinner now a little late but still gonna get everything in today. Water intake was successful. 2 quarts and hopefully one more before bed. My kids are doing good. I have 3 girls, 19, 18, & 16 and 1 grandson 4 months old. Will try to post pics of him after this writing. Well food is getting a little cold so I hope I answered some questions you have had. So Until Later God Bless Everyone & Good Night.

4 comments:

Karon said...

Hi, Sherri! Congratulations on the loss. You're right... any loss is a loss no matter how small. And in the end, they all add up, so keep it up. Also congrats on the NSV of having someone notice. Nothing like having others validate our success to keep us going. Good for you!

Shorty Montes said...

Sorry Karon,
I am really slow at this thing. I am gonna comment for you tonight and then blog in the morning so i can get the comments in while people are still awake. LOL. I did read al of your August blogs last night and am really inspired by your determination and motivation. Way To Go!!!!!!!! You keep on Steppin for that goal of yours. I started walking a little today. around the court we live on and back around. Well it wasn;'t much but was enough to get me moving a little. Well i am gonna keep this one short and write lots tomorrow morning.
Love Lots In Christ
Sherri G.

Karon said...

Sherri ... Just remember we all have to start somewhere. The little bit of walking you did today is more than you did yesterday. Good for you!

And wow! You read all of that in one night? I am impressed. You must be a glutton for punishment.

One meal, one step, one day at a time! We're going to get there.

Shorty Montes said...

LOL I am a reader. Once I got started it was easy. I just started from the bottom and went up from there. I figure i will tackle another month tomorrow. LOL Thanks for being so cool and stopping by.