~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Friday, October 14, 2005

Another Down.............. LOL

I woke up this morning to my friend buzzing me from the MSN messenger. We talked and played pool. Lol I lost of course. LOL Well today is a weird mood day again, But I am gonna turn this one around very soon. Not gonna be in this mood again today. Gonna get out and go somewhere maybe. Just get out of the house. Even if it is walking around the court again and sitting outside with the little one I babysit. Well My friend is working on another k=job for his boss. He is in Austria. Well I am still ontrack with the weight loss though even in my funk. LOL Can't let anything mess that up. Even though I did hava few natural corn chipos last night. Back on track today and no cheating. i really want to go out to breakfast tomorrow but that is about 2/3's of my whole daily intake for what I usually get. LOL maybe i will just dream i did. LOL I really want a weight loss this next week. Think I am gonna try to start Pilates for exercise. Then if I can build myself up I can go back to working out with this trainer I know. He will work the mess out of me. :D Well Just blogging here this morning I fell a lot better. I am glad I started doing this. Well I am gonna close this for now. Will blog again tomorrow. Have a great and Blessed day everyone.

Sherri G

6 comments:

Shorty Montes said...

OK i finally figured out to put my web page on here so the link is to the right. Hope you are blessed by the testimony. Have a good one.

Hey Lady said...

Sherri Girl! Get out of that funk!! THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD GAVE YOU ~ SO GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING AND REJOICE IN HIM!! If nothing else...it is Friday...that alones has to put a smile on your face. ;o) Congrats on your weight loss! Keep up the great work! I'll be checking in on you!! Sue

Hey Lady said...

PS How in the world do you play pool on the internet????

Shorty Montes said...

Sue, You are so right. I talked to my friend today about the deep down stuff and figured it out. I also took a 2 hour nap. LOL thanks for the Kick in the butt words though. I really appreciate it. At least I am basically on track today with the NS. 1 slip at breakfast, (well 3 slips, those eggo waffles were sooooooooo good along with my scrambled eggs) LOL but back on it now. I may treat myself to a Lunch our or maybe dinner tomorrow. Are you on NS also??

Thanks again for stopping by.

OOOOOO almost forgot about the pool game. I have a Real Arcade game that I play pool on mostly on my computer. But my friend & I do play pool in http://games.yahoo.com/ There you go. You go into a room with a lot of people in it and play with someone there. It is really cool.

Sherri G

Karon said...

No more funk allowed. Glad to hear Sue kicked it out of you! Back on track and moving on. You can do this!

Shorty Montes said...

Yeah My back side still hurts. LOL thanks for stopping by this evening. Talk to you again tomorrow. Think I am gonna go out for dinner tomorrow. Big Chef Salad with Grilled chicken. I wanted fried chicken tonight but my daughter got mad at me so I got attitude and went for the cream of broccoli & a cup of tea. LOL Well off to bed I think. Just tired I guess.