~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's Almost FRIDAY!!!!!

Good Morning All,

And How are my fine friends of NS, or other places today??

Well this is a new day, I slept pretty good and am feeling MUCH better. I am really looking for my next project to work on now I think. I have to figure out something to do to keep me busy that I can take a 3 yr old with me. I only have her from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM then her brother gets home from school. Well, any good ideas??

I am looking at this whole attitude lately and just decided that things are not gonna bother me anymore. The Enemy has done a VERY good job at keeping me distracted lately, But I am taking control back. Thank U Lord for the strength to keep on keeping on with you daily. Take my attitude, and replace it with Peace Lord. Thank You for this. In Jesus Name.........AMEN.


Lord I want to lift up all of those in the hurricane path of Wilma right now. Please u weakened the storm over night but help shelter these people from her wrath. Turn her away from all paths that have life in it. take her someplace Lord where no one will be hurt or lose any property. Thank You for this Lord. Thank you for the peace and clarity of mind for those preparing their home and lives for this hurricane. Give them that comfort that everything will be ok. I thank u for this Lord. I know I stand with others in saying this Lord and You said that where 2 or more stand together There you are in the Midst. Thank you for being in Our Midst Lord.
In Jesus Name..........AMEN

Well I think I am going to leave this blog with that. I Love U all and will continue to keep those of you in the path in my prayers. If someone could leave me the specific names of those we know of. I would MUCH appreciate it.

Love In Christ,

Sherri G

2 comments:

Bob said...

Sherri, I read your blog and your web page. You have led a pretty interesting life and have overcome quite a bit. No doubt you are a strong woman. Thanks for all of your kind words and prayers. It is much appreciated.

I hope you have a wonderful evening. Good luck with finding that new project.

All the best,
Bob

Shorty Montes said...

Hey Bob,

No,Thank You for stopping by. Great to see u around. Keep blogging I love to read your stuff. U seem to be the one overcoming mountains lately. Praying for safety & peace in the midst if Wilma for all.

Prayers are the one way I know I can help. Sometimes I feel at a loss not being able to help my friends, and yes I consider you a friend here on the internet. If there is ever anything else you especially need prayer for you can leave a message or you can email me. I would be glad to Lift things up for you in prayer.

I am so glad I found this blog site through you.

God Bless U an your family and chat with you later.

Sherri G