~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Sherri's Blogs

This was the true beginning of my blogs. I jus forgot how to get back to it. This was published on Sept 27, 2005 originally

The Beginning Of My Blog

Hi All I am just starting this blog area. Not sure what to put here right now, but I will be updating daily for all.

I started the NS diet this past Saturday and it is going pretty good. I started at 225 lbs and will eventually make my goal of 130 lbs. Not overnight or anything but eventually. I figure maybe a year or so if I can stay with it.

Well I am off for right now. More about me and my life next time.

God Bless and Have a Good One.

No comments: