~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Monday, October 17, 2005

A whole new look on life and............................situations

Yesterday was a very good day. Church was good but Sunday School was awesome. I got soooo much out of it. I always say things happen for a reason, and I couldn't figure out the reason why my friend could not manage to get time to come see me. Well after Sunday School I totally understand. Essentially I have walked away from my First Love......... :) That would be God. LOL See you thought something else huh?? Well I really have....... I say that because I know what God requires of me in order to have any kind of relationship with someone. That is for me to stay Rooted and Grounded in Him. Well to say the least I have been a BAD girl. Doing my own thing just messing around on the computer. Not really being focused on anything, much less what I am supposed to be doing for God. And to say the least not Keeping my self studied up To Show Myself Approved. If I don't approve of myself then I don't expect God to either. Well now that I am back Fixed and Focused where I should be I feel good again.

My friend came online last night and said he is almost finished there where he is at and should be here soon. This time I actually believed it. LOL

Not the greatest weekend for the diet but I think it is because of my weakness and TOM and the fact that I just haven't eaten correctly since Friday. I know Another KICK in MY PANTS. GO AHEAD!!!! Kick away. OK I am back on track this morning. Weigh in is tomorrow and I really want the scale to move even a little will make me happy.

I do have a NSV. Saturday I was messing around and picked up this summer dress that I bought about 1 1/2 months ago. My mistake when I bought it was I didn't try it on in the store so when I got it home it was WAY too tight. I struggled to get it on and struggled again to get it off. Saturday I tried it on just for the heck of it and it went on fairly easy. and even easier to get it off. So really if the scale doesn't move much this week. I am ok with it cause I am obviously losing inches somewhere.. WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Well Gonna end this Blog I have babbled enough for one day. Thanks to all why stop by today. Talk at you again tomorrow.


WITH ALL OF CHRIST'S LOVE,

Sherri G

2 comments:

Karon said...

Sounds like you've once again found your focus, Sherri. Good for you. I wish you luck and woo hoo on the dress NSV! That's AWESOME!!

Shorty Montes said...

Karon,
Thanks for the comment. Was wondering about u I usually see u earlier in the day. Look forward to seeing you again.

Sherri G