~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

OK I Promise to Blogg today, Just a Little Later..................

OK!!! I know I am Lazy and just didn't get my backside in gear and blogg yesterday. So I will update a little later......... I PROMISE. LOL

Sherri G



UPDATE:

OK
THE WEEKEND:
Saturday I went shopping for new cloths. Pants kept trying to fall off. LOL
Well I am down to a size 20 pants and an 18 skirt. Got some blouses also, and a jacket that didn't look like a tent. LOL

Sunday was Church then to my friends place out of toen and to church again. Home late and off to bed, to be woke up at 5:40 AM by my friend in Austria. Hey I talk when I can.

Monday was a weird mood day again. I am finding a lot of people asking me about that. Seems it is going around for some reason. SCALE VICTORY YESTERDAY THOUGH!!!!! I am down to a skinny (LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL) 217.8 lbs. NOW I am WAY STOKED. I can DO THIS!!!!

Well I hope this is enough to keep me out of the blogg dog house. See I did keep my promise. LOL
Talk to u all tomorrow.

Love U all

Sherri G

10 comments:

Scarlett O'Hara said...

Sherri!! see my blog and join in and play! im trying to get everyone to join in!! hehehe...

Hey Lady said...

YAYAY!! Look at all the NSV!! Smaller new clothes, cooperating scales...good for you!! Keep up the good work!!!

Shorty Montes said...

Sue,
Thanks. Yeah the NSV and scale cooperation is ALL GOOD. Well another blogg for tomorrow probably early because of Church at noon.

Anonymous said...

wow, you are brave, and very determined, to put your weight on there. I haven't read far enough to know where you started, but it sounds like you are doing a great job! As it says in Matthew 6:33, But seek ye first His kinddom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.. Even weight loss...Praise God!

Anonymous said...

sorry, it seems as though I can't type and quote scripture at the same time...

should be KINGDOM!

Karon said...

Congratulations on the new clothes, Sherri! That is awesome news. Also having the scale register a number that motivates you is FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work, kiddo. You're doing GREAT!

AsharEdith said...

Congrats on the too big to use pants. That's awesome!!!
Keep it going girl!

AsharEdith said...

BTW- My weigh in for today is 257
That's a 5 lbs. loss!!!

5/262 = 0.0190 = 1.90% Lost

Shorty Montes said...

Hey thanks to all who have commented. The support is great.

Ashar Edith is that weight for today Monday 10/31/05?? I will record it
Way to go!!! I will post soon today on my new weight and give opportunity to log in to record new weights.

God Bless U all

Keep Going to those on the NS Blogger Challenge. Week 1 weigh in to come soon.

Sherri G

Danielle said...

Good for you! It's great when the sizes start to go down! YAY
Danielle