~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A few things about me

Hey Everyone,

I stole this from Sue in KY, who stole it from Sue in PA. Thought it was a good idea. Thanks Sue In KY.......

Please feel free to steal it from me for your blog!

1. First Name? Sherri
2. Were you named after anyone? No
3. Do you wish on stars? Nope, Praying to God is LOTS better.
4. When did you last cry? last night.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Not really, Looks a lot like Chicken Scratch sometimes.
6. Any bad habits? Can't think of any.. Not keeping my room up like I should. If that is a bad habit
7. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? Can't really think of any. I have some Jeff Foxworthy cd's in my CD book.
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? I think so. I am a pretty good listener and very supportive of my friends.
9. Are you a daredevil? I dont think so.
10. Do looks matter? Not really. Personality and who you are on the inside makes all of the difference. Sad thing is I konw in my head I have judged on looks. I am sooooo sorry for that.
11. Where is your second home? My Neice's Place. I am here every night except Friday Night saturady and Sunday. I am back Monday Morning.
12. Do you trust others easily? I do really. Up until I find out different.
13. What was your favorite toy as a child? don't remember the younger years but I got a green stuffed turtle when I was 16 I named him Yertle and he stayed with me in all my moves up until 2 years ago. He was like 16 yrs old. I lost him in a move with one of my old friends. I was sooooooo upset he got left behind.
14. What class in school do you think is totally useless? From Algebra on up. I have never had to use any of that stuff after my tests. don't really care how many time XYZ is subtracted and then divided by 598743. LOL
15. Do you have a journal? Yes
16. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I try not too but I know I do especially when I am in a goofy mood with my friends. Not hurtful sarcasm though that is going too far!!
17. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? LOL I had to look it up also, No never been to a concert. Here is the definition for anyone else who doesn't know what it is either. mosh pit: NOUN: An area in front of a concert stage in which audience members mosh.
18. What are your nicknames? Shorty to some of my friends, my friend Shaun calls me Heartbeat ( I dont believe in the word Boyfriend, but that is what he is if any one got confused)
19. Would you bungee jump? NO WAY, NEVER!!!!!!!!! Way!!!!!! TOO high. That height is VERY much PAST the 2nd rung of a ladder. LOL
20. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not usually unless it is a pair of high Tops
21. Do you think that you are strong willed? very much so. not always the best quality I have.
22. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Brownie...Ben & Jerrys (I think that is the name of it),
23. Shoe Size? I fit a 3 but have to buy a 5 or 5 1/2 to fit. (short stubby feet......LOL).
24. What are your favorite colors? Blue then Purple.
25. What is your least favorite thing? DisHonest, Lying Hurtful People.
26. How many wisdom teeth do you have? All I think.
27. How many people have a crush on you right now? Only one I hope
28. What do you miss most right now? My friend Shaun.
29. What color pants are you wearing? Tan overalls.
30. What are you listening to right now? My Great neice talking to herself while she colors.
31. Last thing you ate? Chicken pot pie & Broccoli
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Violet
33. What is the weather like right now? Breezy and kind of gloomy. Still early here though.
34. Last person you talked to on the phone? My neice Melissa, Last night on her way home.
35. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes & Mouth.
36. How are you today? Doing Lots better, thanks.
37. Favorite drink? Pink Lemonade.
38. Favorite alcoholic drink? NONE - don't drink. I used to like this shot called a Chocolate Cake. It tastes JUST LIKE a CHOCOLATE CAKE.
39. Favorite Sport? on TV - football; to watch live - baseball/softball.
40. Hair color? Natural - Black; Dyed - Medium to light brown
41. Eye color? Dark brown
42. Do you wear contacts? No
43. Siblings? on my mom's side 2 sisters 1 brother of which I am the youngest. On my Father's side 2 brothers & 2 sisters of which I am the 2nd oldest.
44. Favorite month? August.
45. Favorite food? Large Combination Pizza.
46. Last movie you watched? Started watching Sisterhood of Yhe Traveling Pants, last complete movie was Toy Story (my great neice's choice).
47. Summer or winter? Winter.
48. Hugs or kisses? BOTH Oh you said "OR" huh?? LOL I guess Huggs then if I have to choose.
49. Living Arrangements? at home - my dad, me and my 3 girls along with the grandbaby. At My Neice's Place - my neice, me, her 2 kids, Honey & Sarah (2 dogs).
50. What book/magazine are you reading? Matters of The Heart by Juanita Bynum.
51. What's on your mouse pad? 0n my computer - None, I have a roller ball mouse, on my Neice's computer - DisneyLand.
52. Last thing you watched on TV? The Biggest Loser.
53. What is one of the Most embarrassing moments in your life, or funniest? Mine was first when my mom talked me into getting on the roof to clean out the swamp cooler filters. Was easy getting up there only took like 5 minutes, Took better part of an HOUR to get down. It is a LONG way down off of a roof. LOL Scariest was When I cut my hand open with a butter knife while seperating frozen sausage, (don't be fooled they do cut flesh with enough force behind them) and called my friend to take me to the hospital. Her mom said she was doing homework so I hung up, I called back after about 5 minutes (couldn't get hand to stop bleeding) and told her mom, I REALLY!!! needed to talk to my friend. She let me, then got back on the phone and fussed at me for not telling her why I called the first time. LOL, I told her she had said my friend was doing homework. LOL

Well this is a little about me. Hope you had fun. And please take it and use it for yourself. I added that last question at the end. Happy answering.

2 comments:

Hey Lady said...

Boy you have tiny feet! You are good...because I had to look up mosh when it was in the 'mosh pit' definition! Anyway, I AGREE with you regarding Algebra...numbers and letters should never be put together to add, subtract, multiply and/or divide!! My 9th grade algebra teacher made math easy for me after he said...'if you call it a math problem, then you already have trouble because you have identified it as a problem...think of it as a riddle and try to solve it' After that it was fun and I could do it! Hope you are having a great day!! Sue

Shorty Montes said...

Sue,
Thanks for the comments, I totally agree mixing letters and numbers is like adding apples and oranges and trying to get all one fruit. I wish someone like your teacher had helped me that way. I got a C in algebra in High School, then took it again the next year cause they tried to put me in geometry. NOT!!!!!! LOL Well today is a VERY good day. Got a little whipping from God at church again. Been unfocused again. So I am working on that still. Take care and thanks for stopping by.

Sherri G