~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Friday, October 21, 2005

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad it is FRIDAY!!!!

I plan on cleaning a little and relaxing I hope a LOT this weekend. Well Not much else happening. At least no food get togethers. LOL Some of us from Singles ministry are going out to the PunchLine Comdey Club tonight. Just to get out. Will have to take a dessert bar with me so I dont eat there.

Well Saturday there is a concert at the Church being put on by one of the Sisters there and some other people. It should be a blast.

Well this is Friday and I am gonna post kind of short today. Will take good notes this weekend and post again on Monday nice and long for everyone.

A SHOUT OUT to all my NS & blog Buddies. Let's GO with this NEW CHALLENGE!!!

Love U all, God Bless & have a GREAT WEEKEND


Sherri G (also known now as Sherri Or Shorty Pls. on NS BB)

3 comments:

Karon said...

Just wanted to let you know I was here. It sounds like you have a nice weekend planned. Enjoy and remember it isn't about the food. It's about the fellowship! God bless!

Hey Lady said...

Hey, Sherri! How'd the weekend go? Sounded like you had it all planned out....hope it was relaxing! Good luck on our challenge! Talk to you later...Sue

Shorty Montes said...

Thanks Karon, I did have a nice weekend. I will update the blog tonight and then again tomorrow morning I Promise. Was a sleepy day for me. Just being lazy I guess.


Sue, Weekend was awesome. It was relaxing thanks. Good Luck to you on the challenge also. Going to update Blogg later tonight & will tell about my weekend and NSV.

Love You all Sherri G