~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Aaron's Birthday Count Down

baby growth

Beautifull Nyanna's Birthday Count Down

baby

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Monday............. All you NS Blogger Challenge contestants..................IT'S WEIGH IN TIME.

Well it is definitely Monday. Up early, LIKE, REALLY early. 4:30AM the first time. Back down at 5:30 and up again for good at 7:30AM. EWWWWWW!!!! I Really I just wanted to stay balled up in my WARM blanket. Nope not a possibility A kid to get up and moving so he isn't late for school. And the day starts........ LOL Well not much going for me this weekend. Obviously I am BAD with blogging. I was gonna blogg yesterday, but that didn't happen. LOL

Well here I am today. Not sure what happened with Pam and the weigh in Blogg, but you can check in here if you all want to.

I will add it to my chart and send the results to Pam so she can update hers also.

I weighed in at 214.6 today. I got Bob's weight off of his blogg he is 1 lb down for a total weigh in of 292 lbs. So All u NS Blogger challengers, Come On Down to the Weigh In Scale and record for the new week.

Hope there is a lot of Loss This Week.

God Bless U all

Sherri G

1 comment:

Scarlett O'Hara said...

hey sherri! put me on your email list for percentage sheet...

rcjlohara@gmail.com

thanks honey!! :-)